Boulogne – Brasserie, a region in south western France situated on the River Arne. Tourists flock to Boulogne and the surrounding regions every year. It is popular for its spectacular countryside and historic buildings. The place is home to some of the most spectacular attractions. It is a place where history unfolds itself around you, captivating you with its beautiful countryside scenery and the quiet little towns nestled in the mountains. You can even take part in one or more of these:
– Tour de France. The world-famous Tour de France attracts large numbers of tourists throughout the year. One can participate in this competition from anywhere in the world. If you are interested in this, then travel to Boulogne-Billancourt and participate in the route, which passes through many other world famous destinations.
– Musee des Beaux-Arts. In this museum, one will find some charming works of art, period costumes, music and other interesting artifacts. This is one of the best attractions in Boulogne-Billancourt, as it brings forth a glimpse into the past. If you want to travel with friends or family, then plan a trip to this place.
– Le Bal des Olivers. This is a quaint little market place where you will find a lot of fresh fruit, pastries and little gifts. The Market has been open continuously since 1791. It is a great place for a stroll, where you will be able to explore and discover the town and its lovely countryside scenery.
– Guell Gardens. The Guell Gardens is the largest collections of tropical plants in France. It was founded by American surgeon and botanist John George Gardiner. Tourists can view rare species of flora and fauna during the summer months and on weekends. A guided tour is always included in your travel package in Boulogne-Billancourt.
– Chateau de la Plage. This majestic chateau offers its guests a chance to relax and unwind in its beautiful garden setting. It offers a variety of relaxing activities, such as snorkeling, swimming, trekking and more. You can also spend an afternoon chatting with local fishermen and enjoy delicious French cuisine.
– La Trinit de la Plage. This tranquil beach is located not far from Boulogne. Here, you will find spectacular views of the sea and the nearby town. The beach is very popular for lovers. Many local fishermen choose this location because it is closer to their homes.
– Port au Prince. Port au Prince is located on the Mediterranean Sea, near the town of Boulogne. Here, you will find pristine beaches, charming villages and historic buildings. This historic city is known for its rich history and architecture. You can also visit the port itself, which offers boat tours and fishing charters.
– Les Baux deux. These world-famous restaurants are located in Boulogne-Billancourt. They offer the best French culinary delights. Many tourists travel here just for these wonderful dining experiences.